Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Bug in Repeatable field groups

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hi,

I have values on the frontend that I haven't added and they are double
hidden link
hidden link

Where is mistake or bug in Toolset ?

best regards

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how these fields are set up and displayed on the front end.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the page where the repeated entries can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar Ali

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I apologize for the delay in getting back on this, as we had an unusually busy forum queue over the weekend.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that the view "Projekty studenckie > opiekunowie projektu" was set to show all the posts/items from the "Opiekunowie projektu" repeatable field group.

As we only need to show the "Opiekunowie projektu" repeatable field group items, which are related to the current post, I included a relationship query filter in the view to only show the related posts, which removed the extra/non-related items.
( screenshot: hidden link )

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.