Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Address is not showing a map

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Zeb H. 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Other Websites.png
Current Website.png

I am trying to:

Adding an address to the custom field in the backend is not showing suggested results or a map location.
Other websites I have using the same function acts differently.

I think this issue started after I did the Toolset updates yesterday.
Please help

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Can you double-check that the API key is added correctly to the Maps settings at Toolset > Settings > Maps?

Also, on the edit screen you showed in your screenshot, can you open your browser console and check if there are any JS errors that which might explain the address autocomplete not initialising correctly?

Yes the API is correct.

And yes, I do see a javascript error: "You have included the Google Maps JavaScript API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors."
Unfortunately I don't know what to do about it... I only see one instance of the Address custom field added to this page. This problem is found on the 'Business' Custom post types.

How can I give you private login details?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing these details.

Your website is using the Divi theme, which also includes a setting to load Google Maps API.

Can you please check Divi's settings and make sure that the Google Maps API key is not saved in its integration section?

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the page with the form.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Thanks, you're right - Divi and the maps API in Divi's settings was creating the conflict.
Fixed now!!
Cheers

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.