Skip Navigation

[Closed] wpv-woo-product-image not displaying gallery correctly

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Product-Custom-Content-Template.jpg
Product-Front-End.jpg

I have several products with additional images in their gallery.

I use a Content Template in Layouts to display my Single Product pages.

I use the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode to display the Product Image (along with the gallery images).

It was working fine and all of the gallery images were beneath the main image nicely and in a 4-column horizontal fashion.

Then... it just stopped working. I didn't add an additional plugins or do anything that I recall doing. The

• tags in the "flex" <div> simply lost all of its styling.

I don't know how to get it back.

Any suggestions?

product-images.JPG

Hello,

I have tried it in my localhost with a fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins, it works fine, see my screenshot product-images.JPG, so the problem you mentioned above is abnormal, please check these:
    1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
    https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
    https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

Hi Luo,

I have already done that.. just prior to launching the site on its deadline... and nothing worked.

Now that the site is LIVE, I will have to find some time to take it down and do all of that.

I have developed dozens of sites like this and they all work great. This one worked great and the only thing that I think I did prior to it going LIVE was that i went to WooCommerce >> Status >> Tools and clicked on some of the various tools there to try and help fix another issue I was having (not calculating and displaying the wpv-product-price field correctly).

I will try all of the troubleshooting methods again and get back to you.

Please update here if you need more assistance for it, thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] wpv-woo-product-image not displaying gallery correctly’ is closed to new replies.