Skip Navigation

[Resolved] wpv-woo-buy-or-select not showing quantity selector

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
bacdevil problem.png

I'm trying to show a product listing, each product having quantity selector and a cart-button. i'm using classic editor, no gutenberg or oder visual composer.

The quantity selector is not showing up. i've tried many things. also switched the theme to default wordpress theme, no show.

is there anything im missing?
thanks!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From the screenshot, it seems that it is a template for a Single Product page.

On the single product page, you'll need to use the "wpv-woo-buy-options" shortcode, to show the add to cart button with quantity selector.
( ref: https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-buy-options )

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Hi!
sorry for my late answer, company closed for vacation until now.

it's not a single product page. yes, in one try i made a content template, but only to be used like this:
[wpv-post-body view_template="produkt-patch" item="44"]

i've tried many versions, also in a view like this:
<wpv-loop>
[wpv-woo-buy-or-select show_quantity_in_button="yes"]
</wpv-loop>

it doesnt work, the quantity buttons do not show up. the product has no restrictions, no stock management, nothing.

thanks!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thanks for writing back and I've replied to your new ticket.
( https://toolset.com/forums/topic/wpv-woo-buy-or-select-not-showing-quantity-selector-2/ )

We can continue the conversation over there.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.