Skip Navigation

[Closed] Wordfence captcha error on Toolset login form

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Screenshot 2022-09-26 161443.png

Hi Team,
I'm using the Toolset login and registration form on my website. Everything is working fine but when I enabled the captcha option available in Wordfence plugin, no user is able to login to the site. I have tried available options but no luck. I can't remove Wordfence and captcha due to website security, Can you please help me how to fix this?
I'm attaching the screenshot of the login page.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this form and the Wordfence plugin are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details of a staging website, with the link to the affected form? This will help in reproducing this on a test website.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details for a live/production website.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,
apologies but my team is not comfortable to share the admin credential. Is there any other way where we can troubleshoot this issue?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back and I understand if your team is not comfortable with this.

Alternate options to troubleshoot this can be:

1. You can share the temporary admin login details of a staging/test website, where the issue can be seen.

OR

2. You can share the clone/snapshot of the actual website, so that it can be investigated on a different server, without affecting the live website.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

Note: I'm setting your next reply as private again.

The topic ‘[Closed] Wordfence captcha error on Toolset login form’ is closed to new replies.