Skip Navigation

[Resolved] woocommerce content template

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I'm wondering are woocommerce blocks and original views not compatible?

Solution:

It appears there was an issue with my Genesis child theme though it resolved itself simply by deactivating and reactivating it...

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Steve 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi im trying to make a content template for woocommerce products but it's not being applied. I'm wondering are woocommerce blocks and original views not compatible? I have a number of legacy views already made.

In case there's something i'm missing

I have my template associate with products and have checked WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template

Hello,

I have tried it in my localhost with a fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins( Toolset Views plugin + Toolset Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin ) + Woocommerce plugin + WooCommerce Blocks plugin

It works fine, there isn't the problem you mentioned above:
make a content template for woocommerce products but it's not being applied

Please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021,

3) Follow our document to setup the product content template, and test again:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1666453-1666547/
Creating Custom Templates for WooCommerce Products

Thanks Luo. It appears there was an issue with my Genesis child theme though it resolved itself simply by deactivating and reactivating it...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.