Skip Navigation

[Resolved] why the first notification goes out two times

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by simonM-5 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Luo

Turning off the snippet has caused Ads created in German to send out unwanted (duplicate) notifications in English, so I think we could turn that on again, but still have to resolve why the first notification goes out two times...

Kind regards
Simon

Hi Luo

I believe the reason the for the duplicate superfluous notifications is simply a timing issue. For testing, we have our posts set currently to sent the two reminder out within an hour of each other but when we go live, these will be 4 days apart, so I think this can be closed so as not to waste your time and you can concentrate on our other open tickets with you...

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.