Skip Navigation

[Closed] When Activating Toolset Views the site crashes

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

When activating the plugin (Toolset Views) on the development site, the site crashes, the plugin is up to date as i just purchased it today.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Are you seeing any errors or warnings, on the screen, in the browser's console, or in the server's error log?

If not, I recommend temporarily turning on WordPress debugging and then checking the server's error log.
( ref: https://developer.wordpress.org/advanced-administration/debug/debug-wordpress/ )

In case there are no errors or warnings, please share temporary admin login details, along with the FTP access details, for further troubleshooting.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

I do still need some help, not had a chance to de-bug as of yet but will soon and then I will get back to you with an update.

Thanks for the update and please take your time.

The topic ‘[Closed] When Activating Toolset Views the site crashes’ is closed to new replies.