This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.
Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.
Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.24 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.
I suddenly have a weird bunch of code errors on the "my profile" page.
I added a screenshot and login so you can see for yourself. Is there any way that you can help? We are about to launch the site and i don't know how to solve it.
The link is here: hidden link
Thank you for getting in touch.
Can you perform an update on your Toolset plugins and let me know if the issue still remains ? Please backup your site before performing this update.
If the problem still persists after performing the update, can you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and let me know if the issue still occurs.
I did your test and i still get error on the site when only Toolset is activated.
And i think some of our important functions that you guys made for us are gone now. The search filter on this page hidden link doesn't seem to work anymore in that way that when you choose a category under "Alder" it is supposed to filter the search results so only the category "Alle" (all) and then the other category too. So 2 categories in total and all the camps that has 1 or both of these categories included.
Also the date filter in the search filter is not working. Nothing shows up in the search results.
Also the content template is all wrong now.. I'm sorry but can you please log in and take a look at what happened after updating the plugins? All the stuff you guys did for us seems to be gone
And the Google maps are also not working even though everything is connected.
As per our policy we only handle one issue per thread.
I had another look at the site and then check on the view as the error was pointing to the images on the page. What I did was to reset the image sizes by changing it to a different size and then setting it back to what it was.
I know that there were some issues with Blocks 1.4.2 with image resizing but this should now be resolved.
Is there a backup of the site that you can restore to ? If so I would recommend restoring to this backup to as I see where the query filters have not been added to the results view.
I also notised that on the My Account page the cover images in the view does not react to the image size settings. It is set to 600x400 pixels in a conditional block but it doesn't work. Also the same problem in the search results and on this site: hidden link
This has been an issue many times before and it seems to appear everytime there is an update which of course is not good.
Oh wait! The code error is gone now!
Can you help me fix the other things? Sorry for all the messages here.
If i restore the backup the error will come back right? Is that okay? Can you still fix it?
Yes I can just perform the same steps that I did previously to resolve the error.
Please ensure that the backup is at a point just before the error occurred and that it doesn't affect anything else that was previously done.
If this is not the case please let me know and we can take it from there.
Backup restored. Now the error is back on the search result page when you search on this site: hidden link
I still can not get the search filter to work with the categories and also now the camps templates are not showing up... I don't know why this is happening - this has never been an issue..
The images are still not applying to their sizes, but the map seems to be back!
Can you check on the site now. I resolved the errors on the page that the view is on.
All that was done was to cycle the image sizes and the error was cleared.
Please let me know if the search is working for you now as i've re-added the filters.
Thanks it seems to work except the camps are still not showing up. There are no Content Templates showing up on the camps - see the screenshot.