Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views with BETA

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ScottM9386 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Capture.JPG

Hi Minesh,

No, unfortunately all that's doing is looping through ALL the shares for ALL tracks for each writer in each cell of that column.
It's not displaying the share that belongs to the writer in the row.
Each writer has a share that is a single number (like Natalia - 60, Scott - 40).

Please see the attached image.

Perhaps you could refer this thread to a moderator who's more familiar with the views of the new BETA?
It's been more then a week now since I opened this ticket and I really need to straighten this out.
Please.

Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok - its really hard relationship to display but I think finally we are about to achieve what you were looking for.

I've created another view "fetch-share-info":
=> hidden link

Inside the above view's loop output editor I've added another view:

[wpv-view name="display-share-info" wpvprchildof="[wpv-post-id]"]

And with your main view "Reports-all tracks-all data" - I've added following for your last column for "Writer Share" column:

<td>[wpv-view name="fetch-share-info" wpvprchildof="[wpv-post-id id='$track']"] </td>

I can see its displaying the correct results - could you please confirm.

Hi Minesh,

Well...thanks for trying, but no, it's not displaying the right results. It's showing the same writers share regardless of the track.
Track 001 has a writers share of Natalia = 60 and Scott = 111
But the view is displaying Natalia = 80 and Scott = 100

it's pulling the wrong info.

Again, I can do this in the stable version.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I do my best to display the last column field value but there is no luck.

I need duplicator package of your install to pass it to next level and they will debug this issue further to check if this is possible to display the field or its a bug.

Could you please send me duplicator copy of your site:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

Well thanks for trying, but following Juan's comment to me in below link, I will wait until BETA becomes the stable version.
Sounds like things aren't ironed out yet.
https://toolset.com/2018/03/toolset-beta-with-support-in-cred-and-layouts-for-relationship-forms/#comment-337626

Thanks for all your help.

Scott.

Minesh
Supporter

I've good news for you - We've just released the new Beta version for views that includes the feature filter by post relationship.
=> https://toolset.com/version/views-2-6-b4/

We are still preparing the Dos but I just wanted to inform you in advance - if you would like to play with it.

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.