Skip Navigation

[Closed] Video does not play after 3 loops

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 11 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Dev

I have a view with custom post that automatically displays one after the other. In each custom post there is embedded video which auto-plays but after the after the third loop, the videos do not load anymore.

hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to view the page that you shared, but your website seems to be inaccessible. Can you please check that the URL that you've shared is correct?

regards,
Waqar

Dev

Apologies - the URL is correct but only accessible via VPN. I can package up the Toolset items in a module if that helps?

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

A module, won't be able to give a complete picture. Can you instead create a staging website or share a clone/snapshot of the website, so that we can test it on our server?
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

Note: I'm setting your next reply as private.

Dev

Unfortunately due to security reasons I cannot give you access. If the Toolset view was working before and nothing has changed - what do you think could have caused the problem?

Waqar
Supporter

I'm afraid, without access to the website, it wouldn't be possible to determine exactly what is causing this.

WordPress, plugins (Toolset as well as third-party) and theme updates, anything could be behind this.

Would it be possible for you to share the access details for a staging website, where the issue is reproducible? Or perhaps you can share a clone/snapshot of the website, so that we can test it on our own server, without affecting the live website?
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

I'm setting your next reply as private again.

The topic ‘[Closed] Video does not play after 3 loops’ is closed to new replies.