Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Types conflict with Woocommerce Attach Me

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by poM 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

poM

I am trying to:
Write content to a textarea filed supplied by the Woocommerce Attach Me plugin on the order edit page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

The textarea with TinyMCE editor

Instead, I got:

I can't see the textarea. I get the following error raised by Types theme.js file :

Uncaught SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'

The textarea field correctly shows up when I disable the types plugin.

Hello,

Since it is a compatibility issue with other plugin "Woocommerce Attach Me", and I don't have a copy of that plugin in my localhost, please try to reproduce the same problem in below test site:
hidden link

I need to test and debug it in a live website, thanks

poM

Hi,

I will lose a licence if I install this plugin on your sandbox.

I would rather provide login information on a test website.

Cheers.

Please try these:
1) Check if there is any PHP error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

2) If there is errors from other plugins:
deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2022, and test again

3) If the problem still persists, please provide your website credentials in below private message box, I will need to deactivate plugins/theme in it, so please backup your website first.

I have tried the credentials you provided, I can see only htaccess login window, please check it, make sure it is a valid admin account.

poM

Sorry about that.

HTTP auth : jcmsadmin / gU&c7pan

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in your website.
But you are using 67 activated plugins + 1 Must-Use + 2 Drop-ins plugins

In order to deactivate those Must-Use + Drop-ins plugins, please provide your website FTP access in below private message box, also backup your website, then update here.

Thanks for the details, I have done below modifications in your website:
1) Deactivate all other plugins, except Toolset plugins + Woocommerce plugin + WooCommerce Attach Me plugin
2) Test the same URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
It works fine, I can add more attachment
3) And I can see only one JS error log:
GET hidden link net::ERR_ABORTED 404
If I deactivate WooCommerce Attach Me plugin, then the JS error fixed, there isn't such a file within Toolset Types plugin, and it conducts by WooCommerce Attach Me plugin

Can you confirm it?

poM
ss-woo-attach-me.jpg

Hi,

The only thing I can say is that WooCommerce Attach Me can only work with Toolset Types disabled !

Here is a screenshot showing the TinyMCE textarea filed that only displays with Types disabled.

textarea.jpg

First, there isn't such a file in Toolset Types plugin:
hidden link
It seems to be WooCommerce Attach Me plugin trigger this issue, and try to load a non existed file.
According to our support policy, we can not fix such kind of compatibility issue.
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

And I have checked again in your website:
hidden link
I can see the textarea filed without the buttons, see my screenshot: textarea.jpg, so as a workaround, you can format and design the content in another post/page, then copy the HTML codes into it.

poM

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

The Woocommerce Attach Me plugin developers also don't supply support for cross-plugin compliancy so I'm stuck with my issue.

I have made the textarea show up with a bit of CSS.

Cheers.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.