Skip Navigation

[Resolved] ToolSet WooCommerce Custom Fields… Replicants

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hello,
in relation to ticket: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-woocommerce-custom-fields-replicants/
I would like to report that, after some days I have checked again, and I have found new 60 ToolSet WooCommerce custom field records.

Even if there's a way to clean database, it would be useful to discover way there are new records creation.

In each case I report below code I use with MySQl Workbech 8.0 in order to check and delete records.

Thanks, Marco.

*** REMEMBER TO BACKUP DATABASE PREVIOUSLY ***

- CHANGE FIRST CUSTOM FIELD ID FROM 7020 TO YOUR ID (YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 ToolSet WooCommerce custom field)

TO CHECK
--------------
SELECT * FROM yourdatabase.wp_posts
where post_title like '%Toolset WooCommerce%'
and ID <> 7020;

SELECT * FROM yourdatabase.wp_postmeta wpm
join yourdatabase.wp_posts wp
on wpm.post_id = wp.ID
where (wp.post_title like '%Toolset WooCommerce%' and
wp.ID <> 7020);

TO DELETE
---------------
Remember in MySQL to disable Safe Updates from: Edit --> Preferences --> SQL Editor
--- AND RECONNECT

DELETE
FROM yourdatabase.wp_postmeta
WHERE yourdatabase.wp_postmeta.post_id
IN(
SELECT yourdatabase.wp_posts.ID
FROM yourdatabase.wp_posts
WHERE yourdatabase.wp_posts.post_title like '%Toolset WooCommerce%'
and yourdatabase.wp_posts.ID <> 7020
);

DELETE
FROM yourdatabase.wp_posts
WHERE yourdatabase.wp_posts.post_title like '%Toolset WooCommerce%'
and yourdatabase.wp_posts.ID <> 7020;

Anable again Safe Updates

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, custom field group "Toolset WooCommerce" is from Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin, it will be created only once after you activate Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin, there should not be multiple field groups with the same name "Toolset WooCommerce".

And I have tried it in my localhost with a fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins + WooCommerce plugin.
- After activate Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin, I can see the field group "Toolset WooCommerce"
- Deactivate Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin, activate it again I can see only one field group "Toolset WooCommerce"
- Repeat above steps, there is only one field group "Toolset WooCommerce".

Is there any clue to reproduce the same problem in a fresh WP installation?

Thanks Luo for your reply.
I tried to install Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin last weeks, but because of problems I have uninstalled it.
WP installation is a MULTISITE.

So, have I to leave in database also wp_posts with post_title like '%Toolset WooCommerce%' and ID 7020,
or may I have to delete all records related to Toolset WooCommerce?

I'll clean again database and then I make some update in WooCommerce Products checking if in this case I'll have new custom field toolset woocommerce records.

If you suggest I can try to create a staging environment uninstalling all plugin except theme, toolset and woocommerce in order to check database (let me know if I can other).

I have also checked database and I found that all new 59 records (first is always with ID 7020) have - all - the following info in wp_postmeta:

ID: 7460
post_author: 4 (THIS USER HAS ONLY AUTHOR ROLE)
post_title: Toolset WooCommerce
post_name: toolset-woocommerce-fields-2
post_type: wp-types-group

meta_key: meta_value
--------------------------------
_wpml_word_count: {"total":0,"to_translate":{"en":6,"it":6}}
_wpv_contains_gutenberg_views:
_wp_types_group_fields:
types_field_group_purpose: system
_wp_types_group_post_types: product
_wpml_location_migration_done: 1

Thanks,

Marco

Yes, please try these:
1) Install a test site in fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins + Woocommerce plugin
2) Try to reproduce the same problem

Then provide detail steps to reproduce the problem, thanks

Hello Luo, sorry for my delay.
I'm not able in these moments to install a fresh WP intallation in order to test problem.
In each case I'm monitoring database wp_posts table and from now I haven't new records.
Becouse if I haven't installed 'Toolset WooCommerce Blocks' plugin, do you think I can also delete post ID = 7020?

Thanks in advance.

Marco

If you don't need the 'Toolset WooCommerce Blocks' plugin, you can delete post ID = 7020.

But I suggest you backup your website database first.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.