Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Woocomerce ahop filter with astra theme

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hey I have a filter here hidden link and when I try to search for any filter eg "Any Brand" nothing change.

In the console there is an error 500 POST hidden link in hidden link

can you please advise

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

I visited your page, chose a Brand filter option, and could see the error in the browser console.

A 500 error on an ajax request means that there was a fatal error on the server while processing the ajax request, and you would need to look in your site's debug.log (or the server PHP logs) for more details.

The odd thing is that the request originates from an add-to-cart script coming from your theme, even though you are applying a Views filter, and a request would ordinarily come from a Views script.

So you could try switching theme for testing to see whether the filters work correctly or not.

But the page markup looks a little odd in any case, there seems to be the markup for 2 forms relating to the View filter controls (one of which is hidden), not one.

So I think it would probably help if we could access the back-end of your site to check things ourselves.

Let me mark your next reply as private so that we can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for us to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Even with the default theme of the wordpress I'm still getting the same error and the filtering doesnt work.
yes I have check the logs and the error is

"[proxy_fcgi:error [pid 30128:tid 139788761687808 [client 93.109.231.98:0 AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGS\\Toolset\\Views\\Model\\WooCommerce\\WC_Tax' not found in /ho............me/394991.cloudwaysapps.com/jfmfvcakcz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv-filter-query.php(825): WP_Q...', referer: hidden link"

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing these details.

Do we have your permission to download a clone/snapshot of the website? This will help in investigating this in more depth on a different server.

yes sure, is there any update?

Is there any update?

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for the permission and I've downloaded the website's clone.

I'm currently performing some tests on this clone and will share the findings, as soon as this testing completes.

Thank you for your patience.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting, as this investigation took longer than expected.

It turns out that the WooCommerce-related custom fields that are added by Toolset are not properly included in your website.

To fix this, I followed these steps on your website's clone:

1. I updated all plugins to their latest versions.

2. Deactivated all plugins (after taking a full backup copy of the website).

3. Activated the Toolset and WooCommerce again first and then the rest of the plugins.

This fixed the WooCommerce-related custom fields and the filters in the view started working again.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.