Skip Navigation

[Resolved] toolset view not showing on mobile

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by giorgosX 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I cannot see the pages with toolset post type that I created.
The strange thing is that some users (with android or iphone) can see the pages but some other users like me cannot see only the page title.
hidden link
hidden link

Any help would appreciated,
George X.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From these archive pages, when I click any single 'tender technical' post page, I also see only the post title and not the content.

Have you checked the content template assigned to this post type, to see if it is set to show the content and not just the post title?

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, so that I can see how this template is set up in the admin area.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the access details.

While all the other content templates are editable, the template 'Single Tenders Technical', which is assigned to the post type 'Tenders Technical' is not. It shows the error screen when trying to edit it.

Can you please turn on WordPress debugging and see if any errors or warnings are logged in the server's error logs when that template's edit screen is accessed?
( ref: https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

In case there are no errors or warnings, I'll need your permission to download a clone/snapshot of the website, to investigate this on a different server.

Hi, all the content templates are edited by the toolset support team (see ticket history). I remember something about this but your colleagues was able to fix this somehow, I'm really don't know what is the issue here.
The staging website is available for you to try the fixes, as I already checked there, the mobile issue and the content templates issue is the same.
I already set the same username and password for the staging website on subdomain staging.
Please let me know if you need anything else.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for providing the access to the staging website.

I'm currently performing some tests on this website's clone and will share the findings as soon as this testing completes.

Thank you for your patience.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting, as I performed some troubleshooting on your website's clone.

During the investigation, I noticed that no 'Tenders Technical' post was selected in the 'View with' field of the content template 'Single Tenders Technical'.

I selected a 'Tenders Technical' post in the 'View with' field ( screenshot: hidden link ) and the template became editable. The same also worked on your live website too.

And likewise, any changes that you'll make in this content template will show on the front end, for the single 'Tenders Technical' posts. For example:
hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi Waqar,
thank you very much for fixing the content templates!
The only issue that I just noticed is on the English translation: showing all (greek and english) articles mixed.
hidden link
hidden link
can you let me know how can I filter and show only the English translated artivles for this post types?
I'm using WPML premium on these (live and staging) websites.

New threads created by Waqar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-toolset-view-showing-posts-from-all-language-using-wpml/

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for the update and glad that the content template is fixed.

I've created a separate ticket for the new question and will follow up on that shortly.
( ref: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-toolset-view-showing-posts-from-all-language-using-wpml/ )

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and start a new ticket, for each new question or concern.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.