Skip Navigation

[Closed] Toolset Maps is causing a critical error

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.30 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to:
Update Toolset, but it is breaking my website - particularly the Toolset Maps plugin seems to be the culprit

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
All images and module load as normal

Instead, I got:
broken code

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Have you checked the server's error logs for any errors/warnings? If not, I recommend temporarily enabling WordPress debugging and checking the server's error logs for any detailed errors or warnings.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

Also, it would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Toolset Maps is causing a critical error’ is closed to new replies.