Skip Navigation

[Resolved] toolset block and toolset view cannot be active at the same time

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
toolset plugins in udit.wpengine.PNG
toolset option in udit.wpengine.PNG
plugins toolset in krafft.es.PNG
in krafft.es you have both options, but you only have the Toolset Block plugin active.PNG

I would like to be able to use Toolset View and Toolset Block plugin, but when I try to activate both, Toolset View is automatically disabled. I am learning to make post filters with Toolset and I would like to have the option to do it with both plugins, because from Toolset View I can customize the styles much more. I have seen on other websites from other developers that you can have both options.
Why is this happening to me?

Best regards and thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Your observation is correct and since the Toolset Blocks plugin is newer and offers all the features included in Toolset Views, both plugins can't be activated at the same time.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/whats-the-difference-between-toolset-blocks-and-toolset-views-plugins/ )

If you have activated Toolset Blocks and would like to use the classic/legacy editor for the views, content templates, and archives, you can go to WP Admin > Toolset > Settings > General and select the option "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build" for the editing experience.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.