Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset and Astra Theme

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am using Toolset plugin for my Astra theme, Under the toolset "Content Templates" i could not see "Template Kits" option, but in normal page creation i am getting "Template Kits Option" please guide me.

Or please let me know how do i create Page using "Template Kits" in Astra and Assign as a Toolset Template.

Template kits makes Toolset content pages beautiful.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Here is the Doc that shows how you can use the Astra theme with Toolset and control the Astra theme options:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/using-toolset-with-astra-theme/#controlling-astras-theme-options-for-templates-and-archives

Are you looking for something else?

toolset.jpg

Hi,

I have already referred those links but i could not locate "Template Kits" option in Content Template Creation Page.

Template Kits having lots of pre built sections, which makes page more attractive, please check attached screenshot

Awaiting for reply

Minesh
Supporter

Here is the sandbox site and you can login using the following auto-login link:
=> hidden link

I've installed the astra theme but when I try to add a new page I do not see that template kit option. Could you please tell me how can I activate that option or what if any addon plugins required?

To see that "Template Kits" option you need to Install Astra Pro and Starter Templates Plugin, both are pro, you need to have Paid license.

Minesh
Supporter

Here is a sandbox site, you can auto-login to it using the following link:
- hidden link

Could you please try to add both plugins to the above sandbox site and share where I can see the issue as with docs for Astra integration shows that we are compatible with theme options not with the template kit addon plugin.

Hi Minesh,

I have contacted Astra for the same issue, and they also may be contacted your team regarding the issue.

Today, i got update that they are working on this and releasing update shortly.

Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Great, so problem should be from the Astra end or maybe compatibility so if they contacted our compatibility department they will work together to solve the issue. You are welcome to close this ticket when you can.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.