Skip Navigation

[Resolved] This dynamic source returned no content

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to create a block view with search fields. (Search fields are another issue that is not working in this page.)
hidden link

The blocks were working as expected until after getting involved with a separate support issue: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/min-and-max-fields-in-search-not-returning-correct-results/

I can no longer add dynamic blocks like headings, images, etc. Now I am getting an error when I try to add dynamic data. hidden link

As you can see I am not able to edit the featured image.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Again, I was able to successfully add dynamic blocks until support tried to fix something.

I tried to open a new page and add a new block view. Same behavior.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Marge

I tried to log in to your site so that I could see the problems for myself, and maybe take a copy for testing locally, but the credentials you provided don't work.

Let me set another private reply up, if you could please double-check them and update. (I don't need FTP access.)

Nigel
Supporter

Screenshot 2019-11-22 at 11.19.07.png
Screenshot 2019-11-22 at 11.18.05.png

I managed to get site credentials from Minesh, and I visited the problem page.

Except, I couldn't see any problems.

In the two screenshots you can see me editing the existing image field where the options for the dynamic source appear in the sidebar as expected, and me inserting a heading block which has the option to use a dynamic source in the sidebar.

(You can only specify dynamic sources for Toolset Blocks, not the built-in WordPress image and header blocks.)

Could you try clearing your browser cache and performing a hard reload?

Hi, I was using Toolset blocks. I don't know what happened. My cache was cleared yesterday, and I still had the same issue. It looks completely different today.

I'm having lots of issues with the problem Minesh is helping me with. I can't get the ranges to work correctly, and I need this function to work on Monday. Your weekend is coming. Is there someone in my timezone who can help me today? Very difficult to wait a day for a response.

I appreciate any help. Thank you!

Nigel
Supporter

I've replied to your other thread as best I can for now.

I think this thread though can be closed then?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.