Skip Navigation

[Closed] The information of the custom file is not showed in the front

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I made a ticket on September 18th, but I can´t have the solution and the days are going.

As the support team did not give fluid information I try to do my my own.
But the info is not showed

So I created a Custom Post "Products-2" and show with a Template "Template for Products-2" the problem is that the products are not showing good.
The product are under the tab "Products-2" I used Toolset Block us the support team suggest, but they are not showed good.

Please see the url: hidden link

The information is added by custom fields, but they are not showed at the front.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Hello, it looks like Jamal is assisting in your other ticket. If you are unable to see your Content Template appear for Products, please try these standard troubleshooting steps or let me know if it's okay for me to try them on your live site.
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Blocks and activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty.
- Test the Product page again to see if your Content Template appears as expected. If not, I'll be glad to take a closer look.
- If the Product page begins to appear as expected, please reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns. This will let us know if there is a conflict between Toolset and some other system.

Let me know the results of these tests, or if you would prefer I run the tests for you, and we will continue from there.

The topic ‘[Closed] The information of the custom file is not showed in the front’ is closed to new replies.