Skip Navigation

[Closed] Split: Setting different views for different forms

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

pjC

Okay so I am able to get this working. I also had to turn on a content template to get this to show up so users can edit without logging in.

For this one post type, I am trying to set different views based on which form to allow the user to edit without logging in. I currently am able to set the one default content template for all of these... but for something like 'Publish', there is a different view / template I want to use. Is that possible?

Hi,

I've checked and there are 4 different forms associated with this post type 'Forum Questions'.

Can you please share some detail about the requirement that you have in mind? I'll be in a better position to suggest the next steps accordingly.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Setting different views for different forms’ is closed to new replies.