Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Newly created user through form is not showing

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Filling out the form and paying works, but then there is still not a user created in the backend. After i login with the credentials i entered and use the edit profile form and save it, the user is created.. How come it works like that? PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT VIA hidden link AND THEN LOOK AT THE BACKEND. NO USER IS CREATED IN WORDPRESS. THEN GO TO hidden link IF YOU SAVE THAT PAGE, THEN AN ACCOUNT IS CREATED.

Thanks upfront!
Peter

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

screenshot-form-settings.png

Hi Peter,

In the settings of the user form 'Inschrijfformulier brons', the 'Purchase processing' option is set with 'Hide user'.

This means that when the form is submitted, a user will be created but with a hidden status. When the order will be completed, then that user will become visible.

If you'd like that user to be available when the user form is submitted, you can change that option to 'Create user'.

regards,
Waqar

Hi,

i did that, but when i use a virtual woocommerce product the status status stays hidden. I use the iDeal payment option. When users pay through iDeal, the money transfer is definite. So i would like the user to be created instantly. So they will receive their password and can log in and create their profile at once.
Thanks again.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Looks like the user form and the page that you were earlier using have been changed now.

Can you please share the exact steps to test the new form to register/create a user?

Hi, yes that was because of the astra theme stopped working i guess.
Here's the process: go to hidden link
to create an account. (You won't get an email yet, it's not working at the moment, so remember your credentials)

Then you enter the woocommerce environment and enter some stuff. (postcode should be in this format: 1111AA. ) Phone number 10 digits.

Choose ideal and select a bank (doesn't matter which one, it's in test mode) Push the "bestelling plaatsen..." button
In the next screen choose: Betaald (Payed) and then click "Ga Verder"

The order is placed and payed for now. But the account is still hidden, the woocommerce status is still on hold for some reason, while the order is payed for. So i think that might be the problem. If that's out of your support i understand. But if you know the solution to automatically set the order to completed / afgerond, that would be great!
Thanks.

i found a piece of code to fix this

peterV-17 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-25 20:07:50.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.