Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Email not being received to host's address

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi Waqar,
I copied the template of the "order on hold" to dt-the7/woocommerce/templates/emails and edited the text there. That should be okay right? Without ruining the setup with multiple receivers and the extra data in the email right?

If not please let me know so i can adjust.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

> Are you telling me that this plugin: (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-product-customer-list/) can solve the task with creating the list? Without custom coding?

- Based on that plugin's description it can show the list of customers who have bought a specific product, which can partially help you in your requirement. It doesn't mean that no custom code will be needed.

> I copied the template of the "order on hold" to dt-the7/woocommerce/templates/emails and edited the text there. That should be okay right? Without ruining the setup with multiple receivers and the extra data in the email right?

- If you've copied the email template from the WooCommerce plugin directory into your theme, maintaining the same directory structure and making edits into that copy, that is fine and the right way to customize it. I would only make sure to put this "woocommerce" template in my child theme directory and not the parent theme directory. Because when the parent theme will update next time, any changes and customizations that you've added to its folder, will be lost.

Hi Waqar,
Okay let me get back to you when i get a hold of the programmer 🙂 Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

You're welcome and if you have any follow-up questions and the ticket has closed, you can start a new one.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.