Skip Navigation

[Closed] Speeding up the search engine created with toolset and logs inquiry

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hello,
Christian helped me create a custom post search engine for my Woocommerce products. I have 2 questions;
1. Since it's really slow, how can I speed it up? Please explain.
2. Can I create a log of search queries performed under our search engine powered by Toolset? If yes, please assist.

Thank you!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

1. Since it's really slow, how can I speed it up? Please explain.

To troubleshoot why you're experiencing a slow search, I'll need to see how it is set up in the admin area. Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the page where this search form can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

2. Can I create a log of search queries performed under our search engine powered by Toolset? If yes, please assist.

I'm afraid, there is no built-in feature available to log the search queries performed through the Toolset views.

This will require a fair deal of customization and for personalized assistance around custom code, you can consider hiring a professional from our list of recommended contractors:
https://toolset.com/contractors/

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Speeding up the search engine created with toolset and logs inquiry’ is closed to new replies.