Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Product picture is not shown by Toolset Views but works everywhere else

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Display featured image in custom size.

Solution:

Shortcode [wpv-post-featured-image size="custom" width="400" height="400" crop="true"] should be able to create new image file with the specific custom image size, but it does not work in your website, this problem is abnormal.

Please check these:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/product-picture-is-not-shown-by-toolset-views-but-works-everywhere-else/#post-1173282

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Views_picture.jpg

I am trying to: make the product image appear when uploading new products

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The last item image in the Views result is not showing. It is strange because the image appears in other pages and templates including ones created by Toolset. When I upload a picture that is the same as another listed product- it worked but when I upload a new image, Toolset Views does not display it.

Instead, I got: See attached screenshot and the homepage link

featured-image1.JPG

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in your website, I assume we are talking about the shortcode:
[wpv-post-featured-image size="custom" width="400" height="400" crop="true"]
in view "Events"(ID 675)

It should be able to create new image file with the specific custom image size, but it does not work in your website, this problem is abnormal.

I have tried the same shortcode and the same image in my localhost, it works just fine, see screenshot: featured-image1.JPG

Please try these:
1) Upgrade all Toolset plugins to the latest version, for example, you are using Types 3.2.1, but the latest version is 3.2.3
2) Enable PHP debug mode, test again, copy/paste the debug logs here
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging
3) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, and test again

Hello, I responded to your instructions over my email but I see that my responses have not been logged. I enabled the debug and now the issue seems to have been corrected. Do I disable PHP debug?

featured-image2.JPG

Is this problem resolved?
I have checked it again, and saw the images work fine, see screenshot featured-image2.JPG

If it is resolved, you can disable the PHP debug mode.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

You are welcome

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.