Skip Navigation

[Resolved] probleme with woocommerfc

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

We have a problem with the view requests.
Indeed, toolset does not recognize relations when we create a view...

example : "Display vehicle characteristics - old" and it does not display the price of a vehicle -> rsca.hend1.fr and hidden link

Can you help us ?

thankx

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this view is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with the details about where the price should be showing?

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Can you give me an email please ?

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back and you can use any email address.

I'll just need the username and password of the WordPress user with the "administrator" role.

I've set your next reply as private again.

Hi, did you have the time to check on my issue ?

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

I've looked into your website's relationships section (WP Admin -> Toolset -> Relationships) and couldn't find any post-relationship created.

I also checked the custom fields settings and there are no repeatable field groups or post reference fields on the website.

During testing on my website, I faced no issue in creating a relationship between WooCommerce's products and other post types.

Can you please share more specific details and steps, of exactly what is not working on your website?

As for your question, yes our newer plugin releases are tested with the latest WordPress versions.

Capture d’écran 2021-09-23 à 10.34.24.png

In fact, in the editor Toolset field and view, we do not have the woocommerce section.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

In older versions, when WooCommerce was active, Toolset would register its own new custom fields for items like price, stock status, etc.

These custom fields were not efficient because the product data was stored by WooCommerce in its own custom fields and then the same data needed to be kept in sync periodically, in these Toolset custom fields.

In recent releases, this setup has been improved and Toolset no longer registers its own custom fields for WooCommerce products. Instead, it automatically generates the "Toolset WooCommerce" custom field group, which includes the visual representation of the same fields that WooCommerce actually uses. This eliminates the need to keep the same data in-sync across two different sets of custom fields.

You can see this "Toolset WooCommerce" custom field group and its fields at WP Admin -> Toolset -> Custom Fields.

When working with the new block editor, you'll find these fields in the dynamic source settings and they are also available in the Toolset Forms:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/enabling-additional-woocommerce-fields-in-product-forms/

The section for these fields is not available in the "Fields and Text" interface, as shown in your screenshot, but you can use the "wpv-post-field" shortcode manually to show their data:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-field

For example, to show the product's "Regular price" ( slug: _regular_price ), you can use:

[wpv-post-field name="_regular_price"]

The available WooCommerce fields and their slugs are in the documentation link shared above.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.