Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with WPBakery Page Builder in Content Template with Impreza theme – 2

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hello again.

Problem described in this topic https://toolset.com/forums/topic/problem-with-wpbakery-page-builder-in-content-template-with-impreza-theme/#post-1818119
Problem still exist, and i open new topic because previous was marked as resolved.

So i am not sure that i understand correctly what you mean " build template from within WP Bakery page builder"
So i try to create template in wpbakery from this page Wpbakery page builder - > templates
hidden link
And there is no problem during creation.

I still need help.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support. My apologies for the late reply, but I do not work on Wednesdays and Thursdays and I believe that this thread was automatically assigned to me.

When creating views or content templates with the legacy editor(vs Blocks editor) we have the ability to use the WPBakery page builder instead of adding shortcodes directly to the content templates. We can't build the view loop using the WPBakery, but we can use a Toolset content template inside of the view, and build the content template with the WPBakery page builder.

This can't be done in the templates page from the WPBakery Page Builder plugin. It has to be done inside Toolset screens for building a content template. Or Toolset screen for building a view, inside the "Template for this view section"

Does it make sense? Otherwise, please allow me temporary access and let me check this closely, I'll take a screenshot or I'll build a content template with the WPBakery Page Builder.

Hello.

No it does not help for me. There is detailed explanations of problem in first post of this theme
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/problem-with-wpbakery-page-builder-in-content-template-with-impreza-theme/#post-1818119

This problem persis only in combination with Impreza theme, Toolset and Wpbakery plugin. W

How can i send you access details private?

Jamal
Supporter

Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for the credentials. I can see the issue when trying to edit a content template with the WPBakery Page Builder.

To better assist you with this issue, I wonder if this happens with only the theme and the WPBakery plugin, or does it need to have another plugin there too?

Can you update the WPBakery plugin, Toolset plugin, and the theme to the latest release? This will avoid us to investigate an issue that may already be resolved.

Would you like to reproduce this issue on a clean install on our platform? If yes, please use the following link to login and install the theme and the required plugins to reproduce the issue. Toolset plugins are already there.
hidden link

If the issue is reproduced, I'll escalate it to our 2nd Tier for further analysis.

Hello.

I update WPBakery plugin, Toolset plugin, and the theme to the latest release, but this doesnt help.

And i can reproduce this problem on your test sandbox.
You can check it here:
hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you.

I am escalating this issue to our 2nd Tier for further analysis. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Jamal is on Vacation. I'm jumping in here, hope that is OK.

I see Jamal reported the issue to our next level support and the news is that:
The problem seems to be from the "UpSolution Core" plugin rather than from WPBakery or the Impreza theme our 2nd tier will look into providing a solution if possible, but the simple workaround for now is to temporarily disable that plugin while editing the Content Template, that works okay.

I will be grateful if you can help. If you disable this plugin, the site stops working and many plugins (module) in WPBakery that we use to design Content Template. Therefore, we cannot disable it while working with Content Template.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Sorry for the delays in communication here, Jamal is on vacation and Minesh—who was covering—is off following an accident.

I looked into the problem initially and identified the issue lies with the UpSolution Core plugin—the problem appears to be that the plugin assets are not enqueued on the template edit screens—and I'll try to find a solution if you can bear with me while we are very busy, even though we don't have an integration with the Impreza theme, we have an integration with WP Bakery.

Jamal
Supporter

Hello and our apologies for the late reply. The good news is that we were able to fix this issue for the content editor screen by adding a custom code as a snippet in Toolset->Settings->Custom code. Check this screenshot hidden link

add_action( 'current_screen', 'jts_enqueue_us_core_scripts_in_ct_editor' );

function jts_enqueue_us_core_scripts_in_ct_editor() {
    if ( is_admin() && function_exists('usof_print_scripts') ) {
        $my_current_screen = get_current_screen();

if ( $my_current_screen->base == 'toolset_page_ct-editor' && !$my_current_screen->is_block_editor ) {
            wp_enqueue_script( 'usof-colorpicker', US_CORE_URI . '/usof/js/usof-colpick.js', array( 'jquery' ), US_CORE_VERSION, TRUE );
            wp_enqueue_script( 'usof-scripts', US_CORE_URI . '/usof/js/usof.js', array( 'jquery' ), US_CORE_VERSION, TRUE );
        }
    }
}

You may want to report this to the theme's authors so they can include it in the next version of the theme/plugin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.