Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with WPBakery Page Builder in Content Template with Impreza theme

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by denis 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
2020-09-25_19-45-44.png

Hello.

There is a problem with WPBakery Page Builder in Content Template with Impreza theme (hidden link)

So when i try to edit any of the block with WPBakery Page Builder in Content Template i got javascript error and i cant edit and save this block.

There is no problem with wordpress default theme, but there is some problem in compatibility and Impreza is very popular theme.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Based on the debug information you shared I found that you are using outdated WordPress version. Can you please update WordPres to it's latest official released version.

In addition to that, Can you please share the direct link of the content template you are editing and what WPBaker page builder module I should try to add to see the error?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hello.

Its not an wordpress version problem, because thats problem exist on all version, on latest version too. We cant update now to wordpress 5.5 because not all plugin is compatible.

This problem exist with any content template, for example this one hidden link
You can try to edit text block. You can see this problem on screenshot.

And i sent access details on first message, do you receive it?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Yes - I see the access details now.

I see the JS error when I try to edit any module you added using WP bakery page builder.

jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4 Uncaught ReferenceError: $usof is not defined

We just hook the WP backery page builder so to ensure that the issue is from WP Bakery page builder or Toolset.

Can you please try to build template from within WP Bakery page builder without using Toolset - do you see the issue? If yes:
- then the issue is belongs to WP Bakery page builder.

Can you please try that and let me know your findings.

Hello.

I am not sure that i understand correctly what you mean " build template from within WP Bakery page builder"
So i try to create template in wpbakery from this page Wpbakery page builder - > templates
hidden link
And there is no problem during creation.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.