Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Kadence and Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg blocks

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

OK, thank you. The only remaining topic is the problem with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Section block.

section-block2.png
section-block1.png

For the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Section issue, I have tried these with your duplicator package in my localhost:
1) Edit the content template "Template for Standards"
just above the Toolset Conditional block, add a "Section" block, option "Content Width" choose "Full width"
See my screenshot section-block1.png

2) Test it in frontend, there isn't CSS class name "alignfull", see my screenshot section-block2.png, is there any missing step?

Hi,

Please check what I wrote in the problem description:

2) UAG Section block
Alignment is not available for the Section block when the block is within a Toolset Conditional block. Outside the Conditional block, it works. I had this option in the past.

The problem exists when the section block is WITHIN the conditional block. Not before or after that.

Any news on this?

frontend.jpg
section-block2.jpg

Sorry, I have tried it again with your duplicator package, but don't find the Alignment in Section block, see my screenshot: section-block2, can you take a screenshot for it? thanks

Please provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem.

section-outside-conditional-alignment-full-2.png
section-outside-conditional-alignment-full-1.png
section-inside-conditional-alignment-full-2.png
section-inside-conditional-alignment-full-1.png

That is the problem! If you check a section outside the conditional block, you will see that there is an alignment button. I created some screenshots for you.

Thanks for the details, It is not related with Toolset plugins, you can find and select the section block you mentioned in screenshot
https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/2408453-section_inside_conditional_alignment_full_1.png
In the Block setting panel, section "Layout", change option "Content Width" to: Boxed.

It works fine with your duplicator package, see my screenshot boxed.jpg

section-inside-conditional-alignment-no-full-width.png

If I selected the "Boxed" layout, the "Full width" option is not available. It is available only if I select the "Full width" in the content width. This happens inside the conditional block. See my screenshot. I don't mean to be rude but I think that someone else from Toolset support needs to look at this discussion with a clearer view.

Any news?

It is Section block intend to hide the alignment setting when it is in any other block.

For example, you can add a WordPress built-in column block, and put the Section block into it, you will see the same issue:
If selected the "Boxed" layout, the "Full width" option is not available.

Yes, but the Conditional block isn't a block like the column or the other layout blocks. It shouldn't change the functionality of the contained blocks. At least this was the behaviour in the past.

It is a problem of the "Section" block, the UAG Section block intend to hide the "Full width" option when it is within other blocks.
According to our support policy, we can not fix other plugin's issue.

As a workaround, you might consider to create two shortcode blocks:
1) The first shortcode block, put it before the "Section" block, display start part of [wpv-conditional ...] shortcode
2) The second shortcode block, put it after the "Section" block, display end part of [/wpv-conditional] shortcode

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.