Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Kadence and Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg blocks

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
I have 2 problems. I noticed after the latest update of Toolset.

1) Kadence infobox problem:
When I use the Kadence infobox block within the Toolset's grid view, Kadence doesn't include the "wp-block-kadence-infobox" class into the infobox. This is included automatically by kadence. It works in blocks outside the grid view and in the blocks that I added in the past (before updating). Moreover, if I assign a class using the Advanced block options this class doesn't included in the block in the frontend. Another problem is that although I apply a theme color and it works in the backend, it doesn't work on the frontend. I was forced to add the HEX values. This problem also occurs within the grid view.

2) UAG Section block
Alignment is not available for the Section block when the block is within a Toolset Conditional block. Outside the Conditional block, it works. I had this option in the past.

Check the following links:
hidden link
Problem in the infoboxes under "Related Products" and Related Articles. As you can see the infoboxes don't have the "wp-block-kadence-infobox" class. And if you assign a theme global color in the backend, it doesn't work in the frontend.
Problem in the Section where Downloads are. As you can see it in the backend. Alignment is not available.

hidden link
Problem in the infoboxes.

Check the following links which were created in the past with the previous version of the plugin:
hidden link
The infoboxes have the "wp-block-kadence-infobox" class.
The Downloads Section has the "alignfull" class, which means that I was able to set the alignment in the backend.

hidden link
All the infoboxes have the "wp-block-kadence-infobox" class. I use this class to obtain equal heights for the infoboxes.

hidden link
Kadence infoboxes outside the Toolset grid view. Everything works!

Thank you.

Hello,

Since these are compatibility issues with other plugins, please provide a copy of your website in below private message box, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I just noticed another problem. All the WYSIWYG custom fields didn't display the 2nd line in the toolbar. I made research and I found that the Toggle button was missing. I use the Advanced Editor Tools (previously TinyMCE Advanced) plugin. I don't dow how this was removed but I added it again and it is shown. However, the table icon is missing although it is part of the second row. Could you please check this as well?

I am downloading the files, will update here if find anything

I can see the problem with your duplicator package in my localhost.
The problem is Kadence "Infobox" block does not support Toolset View block, as a workaround you can try to replace it with Toolset Container block, which can be styled easily, and full compatible with Toolset plugins, see our document:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/container-blocks/

For the question:
WYSIWYG custom fields didn't display the 2nd line in the toolbar
Where and how can I see the problem? please point out the problem page URL, provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem

Regarding Kadence Infobox. You have some tutorials on how to use it. I suppose you will collaborate with them to solve the problem or not.

Regarding WYSIWYG custom fields check for example this in the editor:

hidden link

I don't think we can fix their Kadence Infobox, and according to our support policy:
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/
You can check it with Kadence supports, or replace withToolset container block to avoid more compatibility issues.

I have checked the URL you mentioned above in my localhost:
hidden link
It is a frontend single "standard" post.
Are we talking about the custom WYSIWYG field "Top Description" in content template "Template for Standards":
hidden link
I can see the second line of WYSIWYG field "Top Description" value in both admin side and frontend, where and how can I see the problem:

All the WYSIWYG custom fields didn't display the 2nd line in the toolbar

Please provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem

Hi,

As I wrote in my message, I managed to display the 2nd row. However, I missed the table icon. If you check the Advanced Editor Tools settings (hidden link), there is a table icon that it is not visible in the "Top Description" WYSIWYG field.

Regarding the kadence infobox, I think that you should collaborate with them. Or mention the incompatibility in the blog posts that you use the kadence infobox.

You forgot my problem with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Section block, so I copy it here.
Alignment is not available for the Section block when the block is within a Toolset Conditional block. Outside the Conditional block, it works. I had this option in the past.

Thank you!

Regarding Kadence block, I searched your support forum and I found the following which I think is very relevant because it describes the same problem but for Advanced Buttons:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-dynamic-link-breaking-kadence-buttons/

Could you please check it?

Regarding Kadence block, I have checked it in our to-do list, it has been escalated to our developers, and I have added this thread into it, hope it can raise attention.

Regarding WYSIWYG field, Toolset WYSIWYG field does not support custom buttons of Advanced Editor Tools plugin, you can add a feature request for it
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/
our developers will evaluate it

Hi,

Let's see what will happen with the Kadence infobox.

Regarding WYSIWYG field, in the past the table button was there, so Toolset support it.

Please check also my problem with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Section block.

Please provide more details for this: in the past the table button was there

In which version of Toolset plugins, you can see the Kadence table in Toolset custom WYSIWYG field?

Hi,

The table icon isn't from Kadence but from the Advanced Editor Tools (previously TinyMCE Advanced) plugin. I was able to see it in the previous version of Toolset.

Thanks for the details, in order to fix other compatibility issues of WYSIWYG field, we have disable third party plugins buttons from custom WYSIWYG field, so I have added a feature request for it, our developers will evaluate it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.