Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Previous support ticket with Waqar

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Please send this to Waqar. I was unable to reply on the website.

I have been researching this problem more and I may have found where the conflict is but I can't resolve it.

It seems like there is a conflict between jquery library that handles the google map on my form and the hook code. When I comment out the jquery script that handles jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4' the error in the hook doesn't occur (and the hook code runs correctly), but then I am unable to show the coordinates of my map.

And when I un-comment the jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4' the make works fine but the hook code causes the message "There was an error while submitting the form" to occur.

I also verified that this occurs even when I don't add the cred form with code. Can you let me know if you get the same results for a credform with a map using a hook.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for writing back and for sharing further details.

I tried to reproduce this issue with the latest Toolset Forms ( Version 2.1.2 ) and the Toolset Maps ( Version 1.6 ) plugins, but the form submitted successfully every time.

Whenever there is a script conflict, there is usually some error or warning recorded in the browser's console:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

Please share screenshot if you see any error or warning in your browser's console.

As explained in the original thread ( https://toolset.com/forums/topic/the-cred-hooks-dont-work-when-the-cred-form-is-added-with-code-do_shortcode/ ), I'll need to see the actual code for the CRED hook function that you're using, for further troubleshooting.

You're welcome to share that code in reply to this message or share temporary admin login details for your online website where the issue can be seen in reply to the original ticket at:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/the-cred-hooks-dont-work-when-the-cred-form-is-added-with-code-do_shortcode/

regards,
Waqar

2018-11-26 08_51_54-CRED-MAP-Issues-11-2018.png

My website is local, so I do not know how to share that with you. But I do get error messages when the page is initialized and when I submit the form. They are attached. It appears the problem is occurring in TinyMCE.

How can I share a web page that is local?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot, but I'm afraid, it doesn't provide the complete insight into the issue.

To share a locally hosted website, you have the following options:

1. You can upload it to an online server and share its login details, so I can access the admin area.

OR

2. You can share your locally hosted website's backup or snapshot with me.

We usually recommend the free Plugin “Duplicator” for this porpoise.
( http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ )

Here is a video showing how the plugin can be used:
hidden link

When you'll create a snapshot, you'll get two downloadable files: installer file and the zipped package.

Please share both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

Important note:
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won’t be able to log in. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.