Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Plans to update Real Estate Reference Site?

This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Author

I am trying to: Develop a Real Estate site

Are there any plans to update the Real Estate Reference site?

1) It's currently using Bootstrap 2.0
2) it does not use the new Toolset Maps plugin.

It seems to me that an updated version would be much simpler to work with (example: the Locations array for the map page could be eliminated by adding Address fields to the properties.)

I'm trying to update it myself, but I'm having trouble converting the old maps views/content templates to the new.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes, we do have plans to update real estate site and its on our roadmap. Its already with our to do list but still we do not have any ETA as the new Real Estate reference site release is directly related with the release of Views 1.12 and only after that we will start to look at it.

we would be using bootstrap 3.3.5 as that is the current version shipped with the Toolset starter theme so I request you to wait little more but how long that completely depends upon the predefined priorities.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the reply, Minesh

I will continue trying to update it on my own.

Can I post in this topic if I need help related to working on this?
Or should I create new topics?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Please feel free to open a new ticket with each new question. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Okay, Thanks again.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.