Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Paragraphs being inserted around links

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by nickH-5 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am using Generatepress and have copied a content template from a site using Avada.e
However, I now get paragraphs around each link
I have tried calling the content template by shortcode using suppress_filters="true" and this does not solve the problem.

You can see this in the "my activities" section at hidden link

The content template contains elements like this:
<td style="padding:10px 0px 10px 0px">

<a href="hidden link">
[wpv-conditional if="('[types usermeta='activity' option='0'][/types]' eq 'Presenter' )"]
[wpv-conditional if="('[types usermeta='presenter-compliance-confirmed' format='U'][/types]' lt 'PAST_MONTH(11)')"]<span class="fa-stack fa-1x"><i class="fa fa-circle fa-stack-2x" style="color:red"><strong class="fa-stack-1x" title="Presenter Expired [types usermeta='presenter-compliance-confirmed'][/types]">P</span>
[/wpv-conditional]
[wpv-conditional if="('[types usermeta='presenter-compliance-confirmed' format='U'][/types]' gte 'PAST_MONTH(11)')"]<span class="fa-stack fa-1x"><i class="fa fa-circle-thin fa-stack-2x" style="color:black"><strong class="fa-stack-1x" title="Presenter">P</span>
[/wpv-conditional]

[/wpv-conditional]

[wpv-conditional if="('[types usermeta='activity' option='0'][/types]' ne 'Presenter' )"]
<span class="fa-stack fa-1x"><i class="fa fa-circle fa-stack-2x" style="color:#e2e2e2"></span>
[/wpv-conditional]
</a>

<a href="hidden link">
[wpv-conditional if="('[types usermeta='activity' option='1'][/types]' eq 'Producer' )"]

etc etc

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021, and test again

3) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, also point out the problem page URL and content template URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have requested access to your google drive disk link, please grant it, then update here

Sorry but I haven't received the access request

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Just wanted to update you that Luo is on vacation and will be back tomorrow.

He'll follow up on this ticket, as soon as he is back.

Thank you for your patience.

regards,
Waqar

Requested again, please grant it, thanks

I granted the access

Paragraphs.JPG

Thanks for the details, I can duplicate the same problem in my localhost with your duplicate package, please try these:
Edit the content template "User activities" :
hidden link
1) In section "Output mode", choose option "Auto-insert paragraphs", save and refresh the content template
2) Switch back to option "Manual paragraphs", save and test again.

It should be able to reset "Output mode" settings, and it works fine in my localhost, see my screenshot Paragraphs.JPG

Thanks. Looks like that is a bug then but that does solve the problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.