Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Paid membership pro show membership level on frontend with Toolset block view

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author
CPT membership.png

Hello,
I've installed Paid Membership Pro (PMpro) hidden link
activating the Custom Post Type Addon.
Now I can link a toolset CPT with a PMpro membership level.
I've also build a Toolset block view with filter, search and pagination sections.

Now, I would like to show on view frontend also associated PMpro membership text (or image) level, but I can't find fields about PMpro membership (also to add in filter section). Do you have some suggestion in order to show PMpro membership info?

Thanks,

Marco.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Marco,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To suggest the best way to achieve this, I'll need to see exactly how this post-relationship and the view is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with the link to the page where this view can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing these details.

During some research online, I found that the Paid Memberships Pro plugin offers a "pmpro_levels" shortcode which can be used for this:
hidden link

[pmpro_levels]

In your view, you can insert a Fields and Text block and insert this shortcode. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about the Paid Memberships Pro plugin's features, we'll recommend consulting its official support and documentation.

Thanks Waqar for your reply, I've seen shortcodes, but this can show all levels plan and not a specific for a CPT assigned.
I've also installed the Advanced Levels Page Shortcode Plugin, but seems it doesn't resolve.
I'll check with Paid Membership Pro support.

The question about TooSet is about: why Paid Memberhsip Pro fields are not recognized as CPT and/ or taxonomies?
Maybe I have to reinstall Paid Membership Pro Plugin?
If I saw, for example, CPT Paid Membership Pro Level as a taxonomy I can manage it in Toolset View Blocks, also in filters.
All other plugin I've installed I can see with toolset.

Thanks, Marco.

Hello Waqar, maybe I've found a simple solution.
With Paid Membership Pro is possibile to protect custom post type block, with Require Membership block, to a specific PMPro Level, so I think to manage the issue in this way.

Thanks for your support 🙂

Marco.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.