Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pagination problem

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcinM-2 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
view2.png
view.png

I try to build films dictionary
i added view with view loop and when i add pagination - on the editing page all is ok but when i go to the frontend - pagination is vertical.
I add 2 screenshots to easier understand my problem.

On other templates pagination is displayed the same way.
I work with customify template and I tested it with fluida
but with twenty fourteen twenty seventeen templates pagination is showing ok
Can you hepl me with this problem?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to view the page shown in your screenshot, but, the website seems to be behind password protection.

It looks like the active theme's styles are conflicting with the Toolset's pagination and to troubleshoot this, I'll need access to that page.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that some CSS styles used in the theme's main "style.css" file are responsible for this conflict.

To overcome this, you can include the following custom CSS code at WP Admin -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS:

.wpv-pagination-nav-links-container.pagination {
display: flex !important;
}

.wpv-pagination-nav-links-container.pagination .wpv-pagination-nav-links-item {
margin: 0 !important;
}

My issue is resolved now. Thank you very much. I can't find how to set it correctly. Big respect for you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.