Skip Navigation

[Escalated to 2nd Tier] "Pages" default label overridden

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hello. I just clicked "Edit post type" in Toolset, on the default "Page" post type, because i wanted to set it to use only classic editor.
After this, the labels is being overridden by Toolset and i cannot edit them again because Toolset says that i cannot edit labels on a default Post Type.

My language is danish by default, and now all labels on "Pages" post type is changed to english, and not even the correct labels (says All items instead of All pages, etc - like the default Toolset labels if you don't set them yourself).

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to reproduce this on my test website, but the default labels kept on showing for the default "Page" post type.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, so that I can see the issue on your website?

Note: Your next reply will be private and though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access and further details.

I was able to reproduce this behavior on my test website as well and I have shared these findings with the concerned team.

Thank you for reporting this and I'll keep you updated on the progress through this ticket.

Thank you.

I am looking forward for the solution.

Hello. Is there any update on this?

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

I've requested an updated on this and will share it with you once I'll hear back from the developers.

Any update?

Waqar
Supporter

Since your last message, the priority of this issue has been raised, but I'm afraid, I still don't have a time estimates to share.

I'll let you know once a fix is scheduled for release.