Skip Navigation

[Closed] On updating toolest plugins on this site – site gave a critical error

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I updated toolset plugins and site gave critical error - site had been working perfectly before update - and after crashed completely.

Site is build with Divi theme -

Put site into safe mode ( all plugins disabled ) and site loads ok on front end

AS a result - disabled ALL toolest plugins and enabled all other plugins - site loads and works ok ( obviously without any toolet functionality )

I can only assume -plugins did not update correctly ? and possibly corrupted ? ( i am not an expert - first site with toolset and it was going great )

Is there a way to reinstall toolset ... ?

Is there any way to troubleshoot - I do not want to lose all my static Divi pages as there is much work in them - the toolset pages were under development and if necessary i could rebuild ... although the toolset dashboard was loading on the back end -

So in summary - updating toolest plugins ... site threw critical error and would not load on front end ... disabled toolset - site now loads...

hidden link

Happy to give back end login if required..

Thank you

kev@factordesignltd.co.uk

Hello,

Please get the PHP debug logs from your website, see our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging
section "PHP Debugging"

If there are some broken plugin files in your website, you can try these:
1) Backup your website database
2) Delete Toolset plugins
3) Follow our document to install Toolset plugins, and test again:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/

The topic ‘[Closed] On updating toolest plugins on this site – site gave a critical error’ is closed to new replies.