Skip Navigation

[Resolved] n the website, the plugin update is not available

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by FelipeP5703 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Strange, on the official site destackterapias.com the plugin update is not available, but on dtstage.felipewpenna.com was. Why do you think that is?

Hello,

Did you upgrade the Types plugin in the official site to the latest version 3.3.8 manually?

After upgrade the Types plugin to the latest version 3.3.8, you can follow our document to regenerate a Toolset site key for your official site, and test again:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#installing-the-toolset-types-plugin

Luo, on the official site I have not updated just yet because on the stage site, there is an issue with Elementor tag.php, thus I was afraid it would duplicate on the official site and I have not done it yet. I should be able to update the official site this following weekend.

As far as the stage site, I did not update manually because I saw it was available to update in the dashboard back office. I did it through there.

I already have a Toolset site key for the official site, thank you!

Please test as I mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/n-the-website-the-plugin-update-is-not-available/#post-1410901

Since you are using old version of Toolset Types plugin, so it might conduct unexpected result. You can update here if there is any problem this following weekend after you upgrade the plugin.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.