Skip Navigation

[Closed] My Account page is not displayed correctly, it presents more issues on display

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: one week ago it works fine but in the Content Template it is built and displayed correctly

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
Content Template: hidden link

I expected to see: My Account page displayed correctly

Instead, I got: Content column it is not 64%, and the right sidebar column is too too large over the width of the page

font.JPG

Hello,

There should be some broken HTML codes in your website, see my screenshot: font.JPG

The third column HTML codes was wrapped into HTML "i" tag, and conducts the problem.

And I have tried it with a fresh content template, three columns block:
hidden link
It works fine.

Same as your another thread, please check the compatibility issue in your website:

In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2021, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

I'm trying to do that this night, thank you

Hi Luo,
I have deactivated all plugins, except Toolset plugins. I have switched to the WordPress default theme, but the problem has not gone away...
What could be and what should I do to solve it?

So, I have solved this issue
The issue comes with the link code written as following code

<a href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"><i class="fas fa-users">Archivio Autori</i></a>

I have changed it to

<a href="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"><i class="fas fa-users"></i> Archivio Autori</a>

and now it works fine

columns.JPG

Thanks for sharing the solution.

And I have tried the codes you mentioned above in my localhost with a fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins, it works fine, see my screenshot: columns.JPG

If you still need more assistance for it, please provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem in a fresh WP installation.

The topic ‘[Closed] My Account page is not displayed correctly, it presents more issues on display’ is closed to new replies.