Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Mobile Images

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ryanG-5 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? Display a VIew with businesses on mobile

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

What is the link to your site? hidden link

I created a content template to show businesses. I am able to get it to work on desktop but mobile does not show images. I have gotten it to show the title but no images. I made the image size a thumbnail thinking the images may be too large. I created separate views for mobile and desktop in hopes to narrow down the problem to no avail.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

When I checked the page that you shared, I'm not able to see images on any device/screen size.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

I tried deactivating some plugins and that didn't work. 2021 theme didn't work but I tried the Neve theme and that seemed to work. Images were displaying on mobile. But then I came up with a problem I had on my other site where I got an error trying to look at the Appearance section of my site.

At this point I can get the images to display on the Neve theme which I suppose I need to switch to. But I still have the issue of the description reverting back to old versions on some posts but not others. And I can't edit the appearance on the backend due to the error below.

WP Views

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Utils::is_ajax() in /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/interop/handler/elementor/widgets/view/view.php:376 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): OTGS\Toolset\Common\Interop\Handler\Elementor\ViewWidget->maybe_use_view_elementor_widget_instead('') #1 /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/wpv-widgets.php(81): do_action('wpv_action_befo...') #4 /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(534): WPV_Widget->form(Array) #5 /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-admin/includes/ in /home/customer/www/thisisriveredge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/interop/handler/elementor/widgets/view/view.php on line 376
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Hello? Can anyone help me?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing these details.

1. Missing images:

Your website is using the "Site Acceleration" feature from the JetPack plugin, which loads the website's images from its own server/CDN:
hidden link

If you still see any missing images, try deactivating this feature, and if the issue is fixed when this feature is disabled, consult the JetPack plugin's official support and documentation, for the most optimal settings.

2. Cached or old content showing:

Your website is using the "SiteGround Optimizer" plugin provided by your web host SiteGround.

In case, you see that some of the pages are showing the older/cached content, please make sure to clear all involved caches from this plugin's settings.

Note: As the cache is already being controlled by the "SiteGround Optimizer" plugin, it is a good idea to disable the "Cache View" option from the Toolset's "Views" blocks.
( example screenshot: hidden link )

3. Error when trying to use the "Customize" screen:

The Elementor plugin is also active on your website.

We've recently identified and escalated this issue where the "Customize" screen shows the error when Toolset and the Elementor plugins are active.

A fix for this will be included in the next batch of Toolset plugin updates, and for now, you'll find the patch and instructions to fix this at:
https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-customizer-page-after-updating-to-elementor-3-5/

I hope this helps and please let me know in case the issue persists, even after applying the patch.

Thank you. By looking at caching and how images were being loaded with Jetpack and Optimizer I can now see images on mobile. So I believe this is resolved.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.