Skip Navigation

[Resolved] mobile does not submit relationship

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Submitting a post from my pc works fine. When I am try to submit a post (cart) from mobile, the submission fails with a 503 service unavailable. Checking the cart post in wp dashboard I see that the cart name and image have been stored but not the one (pod) to many (carts) relationship.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

cartpodfinder.com

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Have you checked the server's error log for detailed errors or warnings? If not, I'll recommend temporarily turning on WordPress debugging and see if any errors or warnings are logged, when the submission fails with a 503 error.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

If there are no errors or warnings, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, along with the exact steps to reproduce the issue.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Good morning (in portland oregon anyway 🙂 Waqar

I have solved my problem! The iphone was taking the images at a resolution that made the file size too big. I changed a few settings and now all is good. I do have another question tho.

I have a one (pod) to many (carts) relationship. When making a new cart post, in the form there is a dropdown to select the pod that the cart belongs to. The only way to arrive at the make a new cart page is from a button on the pod that the cart will belong to, so I already know what pod to assign the cart to. Is there a way to automatically assign this without needing a dropdown?

to reproduce:

go to cartpodfinder.com

click a marker on the map, then click the link that pops up
click make a new pod button
login with donna tello pass blahblah
the pod-cart dropdown is in form.

Thanks!
Bryon

New threads created by Waqar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-automatically-selecting-the-related-post-in-the-form/

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for the update and glad that this is sorted now.

I've created a separate ticket for your new question and will follow up on it shortly.
( ref: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-automatically-selecting-the-related-post-in-the-form/ )

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and start a new one for each new question or concern.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.