Skip Navigation

[Closed] "Missing" Rewrite Rules for types-term-group, types-user-group, types-group

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to:
We are using Toolset types happily for about a decade now.

We also use Yoast for handling "visibility" of various post types and taxonomies.

We also use "Rewrite Rules Inspector" to view and sometimes flush rewrite rules.
hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
No missing rewrite rules.

Instead, I got:
We are consistently seeing "51 rewrite rules may be missing, try flushing." atop the inspector.

The rules are always related to:
- wp-types-term-group
- wp-types-user-group
- wp-types-group

When we flush the rules they appear to no longer be "missing" but then will be back as missing a day later.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

These post types are used by Toolset for functional reasons and are registered as private and not public. Technically, plugins like the "Rewrite Rules Inspector" should not be showing warnings about the private/hidden post types.

Have you consulted that plugin's support to add some exceptions or ignore private/hidden post types?

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] "Missing" Rewrite Rules for types-term-group, types-user-group, types-group’ is closed to new replies.