Skip Navigation

[Closed] Managing access to different website language not working

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hi there, I just got Toolset for Access management, because I wanted to make sure my local website managers could have full access to their own language without touching the main English website. I've set everything exactly according to that guide https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/how-to-use-access-plugin-to-create-editors-for-specific-language/ but the result is not OK.

1) Yes, all my local people cannot touch my English (main) website
2) But all my local people can touch any other language website (when they should only be able to touch their own website).

I've done exactly like the guide attached:
- All my translators are "Subscribers"
- Then in Translation tool, I've set their respective languages
- Then in Access I've created groups

But my Korean users as an example can modify any website he wants (except the main English website)

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with the information about a section that Korean users can incorrectly access?

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Managing access to different website language not working’ is closed to new replies.