Skip Navigation

[Escalated to 2nd Tier] JS, CSS, Fonts Toolset files are downloaded in others plugins/site pages

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
toolset files.png
sg-optimizer bugged.png

Hi,
I'm wondering why JS, CSS and Fonts Toolset file are downloaded in all WordPress backend pages like others plugins, normal posts, etc...
This behavior creates some graphic bug in one of my plugins for sure (SG Optimizer, in attach).
Can you load Toolset files only where are required? Also, only in pages/posts/custom posts where are required and not in all WordPress backend?
Thank you, Matteo

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

We already have an internal ticket to improve how Toolset resources are loaded on the admin area screens.

Although I don't have a time estimate to share at the moment, for now, you can use the following custom code, to overcome this styles conflict with the SG Optimizer plugin:

add_action('admin_head', 'SG_custom_CSS_fix');

function SG_custom_CSS_fix() {
  echo '<style> .toplevel_page_sg-cachepress [data-icon]:before { display: none; } </style>';
}

The above code snippet can be included through either Toolset's custom code feature ( ref: https://toolset.com/documentation/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/ ) or through the active theme's "functions.php" file.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,
thank you for your suggestion, but this is not only matters of CSS, but also of JS (much serious and problematic thing).
If I'm not mistaken, this has been happening for some years.
In order to resolve the problem, I hope you can release these bug fix soon.

Thank you,
Matteo

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back and I can understand your concern.

I've added your voice to this matter too and will keep you updated through this ticket.