Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue on installer page

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Programma di installazione ‹ incontrAmici — WordPress.png

I am trying to: Update the plugins

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the normal page

Instead, I got: some code issues (see the attached image)

And I have updated the plugins manually

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - Yes, I can see the issue on your install. You are using multisite with number of different plugins installed on it.

Would you mind to follow the following basic debug steps:

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

If above step does not help - I need duplicator copy of your install. Is that OK if I install duplicator plugin on your install and make a copy of your site?

Hi Minesh,
I have deactivated all plugins and set the standard theme before to open this support ticket... but the issue was not solved...

Yes, you can make a copy of the site!

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that we just published new version that is Types 3.2.6 and Access 2.6.2.

As you can see the change log, we updated the built-in installer. Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official release version.

I tried to update the plugins but I do not see the option, as this is a multi-site I would like you to update all Toolset plugins on your install and check if that help you to resolve your issue.

If your issue still persist - I will install the duplicator plugin and try to download your site.

Hi, I have updated the plugins to the latest version, but the issue remain...

Minesh
Supporter

I'm trying to grab the duplicator copy of your multisite install but its huge.

I need to run one check on your install:
- Can I deactivate all non-Toolset plugins for a moment on your install?

Minesh
Supporter

I've now asked to our Devs to look at this issue as this is not a straight forward one. I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Ok, thanks.
But, if you want to try to do that, you can do!

It could be possible that this issue is bound on some error on writing code in the Toolset Custom Code section?

Minesh
Supporter

Ok - I've good news for you. Our Devs able to locate the issue and they shared the fix and I already applied that fix on your install.

I can see now installer page looks OK - Could you please confirm.
=> hidden link

The fix which I applied will be added to the next release of Toolset+WPML plugins.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Moduli dell articolo ‹ incontrAmici — WordPress.png

Hi,
sorry for re-open this thread.

I have other issue when I try to delete a Form. The button box appear out of the screen... See the attached image

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Minesh, Francesco tells me (in another thread) that this issue has returned after updating.

Could you please check whether the update to installer is included in the current version of Types, and if not re-apply the fix that you previously did?

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I need FTP access details to apply the patch again. Could you please share the access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

delete-link.JPG

Hello,

For the problem:
I have also some issues in Form when I try to delete a duplicated Form.

I have checked it in your website, it is a conflict with other plugin: Indeed Ultimate Membership Pro

You can deactivate it, and test again. see screenshot: delete-link.JPG

For the problem:
Other code issues I have in View when I try to select the Filter by post relationship / repeatable field groups owner

I have tried it in your website, and see a JS error in my chrome browser:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

This is abnormal, please try same steps as above:
In network admin dashboard and sub-site admin dashboard, deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, and test again.

Also check if there is any PHP error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.