Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is there an Overview of the Views I created?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi there,

I am developing a new project with Toolset and Kadence Theme.

After a while the number of Views is growing and an overview of existing Views is needed.

If I use Views in the block builder I in some cases want to use an existing View, but I can`t find a list of views to choose from, neither I can find a List of views anywhere.

Did I not see something relevant?

Jörg

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Jörg,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Please go to WP Admin -> Toolset -> Settings -> General and for the "Editing experience" select "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build".

After that, when you'll refresh the page, the "Views" menu option will become available in the menu WP Admin -> Toolset.

From this management screen, you'll be able to view and manage the existing views.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.