Skip Navigation

[Closed] In toolset access in the advanced mode – rights cannot be saved.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I am trying to: Change advanced rights on last tab hidden link . When I enter this, and change the permission, then click "change permission", nothing happens. When I refresh, the settings are the same as before.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Role changed 🙂

Instead, I got: Role not saved 🙂

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

During testing on my website, I couldn't reproduce this, which suggests that something specific to your website is involved.

Do you see any error or warning in the browser's console or in the server's error log, when settings don't save?

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need access to the website's admin area. I couldn't log in using the provided admin access details, because the website seems to have the folder level protection enabled as well. I'll need a username and password for that.

Let me know how it goes and I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] In toolset access in the advanced mode – rights cannot be saved.’ is closed to new replies.