Skip Navigation

[Resolved] image slider size not adjustable.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yueh-fengC 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi please check this page: hidden link
I'm using the image slider from toolset, however, the image size tend to be original size no matter how..
I would like the image shown to be fixed by 680*450 no matter how large the image is.

I have tried to set the size for container but it also doesn't work.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I tried to view your website, but the address doesn't seem to be correct.

In Toolset's "Image Slider" block, there is no setting available to select the image size, because the image size is managed automatically based on the device's screen size.

If you'd like to contain the overall slider area to a certain size, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, so that I can see how the page is set up in the admin area and suggest the next steps, accordingly.

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing these details.

To force the slider image to show in a uniform height, even if the original images have different dimensions, you can include the following CSS code, in the "CSS editor" of your content template "Template for properties for rent":
( screenshot: hidden link )

.tb-image-slider .glide__view img {
max-height: 250px;
height: 250px;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.tb-image-slider .glide__view img {
max-height: 450px;
height: 450px;
}
}

I hope this helps and for more personalized assistance around custom code, you can also consider hiring a professional from our list of recommended contractors:
https://toolset.com/contractors/

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.