Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I need to format a custom dymo label

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by JHathcock 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I need to output the fields in a CPT to print a guest badge on a dymo label printer.

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see? not that i can find

What is the link to your site? staff.rbschool.org. Havent' built the cpt yet. still trying to storyboard how things should work.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Generally, the print command is executed by browsers, to output whatever is included on a web page.
( ref: hidden link )

You'll simply design the template/layout of your label on the screen, and then insert the print button, so that users can send the print command to their attached printers. Following are some useful guides on the topic:
hidden link
hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.