Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I keep seeing the error on toolset PostContent php on line 59.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yosukeS 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 12.54.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 12.50.51 PM.png

When I go to my product single page edit the page which I created with WooCommerce Block. I get the error on the screenshot.

I switched the theme to 2021 and laterally only keeps on WooCommerce and Toolset plug-ins and de-activate everything else but still shows the error. I don't have any custom code on the function PHP file. It's very annoying. Please take a look. You can log in to the account and play around.

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 9.55.04 AM.png

Hello, usually this warning occurs when a template is set to "View with:" no post, or a post that no longer exists, and dynamic sources are used in the template. The selected post may have been deleted, or maybe someone changed the "View with" menu but did not select anything. Selecting a post in "View with:" should fix the problem. In the Content Template editor, I have selected a Product in the "View with:" menu. See here: hidden link
I saved the template, and now when I reload the page the PHP Warnings are no longer displayed. Can you confirm the warnings are resolved now?

If there are other templates where the problem occurs, I suggest you edit the template and select an existing post in the "View with" menu at the top of the template editor page. Screenshot attached here.

Hello Christian,

Thank you for working on my site. Much appreciated!
However, I have another issue. I am not sure if this is related to my issue here. But when I visit my home page which assgign a page called Home via readings on settings, the site does not display the page content. It only shows header and footer.

This problem happens ONLY when I active Toolset Blocks plugin. I activate 2021 theme and de-activated all plugins. And then, I only activate Toolset Block, the problem appears. It has to be some conflict. My home page has many views so some of the views might be the cause of the problem.

Is anybody seeing my response? It's been 2 days since I replied.

Hello, sorry for the delay I am not available on Fridays and Saturdays. I am checking the issue on the home page now and will update you shortly.

It seems there is a blank Content Template applied to the Home page here:
hidden link

The empty Content Template can be seen here in wp-admin:
hidden link

I suggest you edit the Home Page and choose "None" for the Content Template here:
hidden link

That should solve the blank home page problem you are experiencing now.

Thank you for providing the solution!
I have no problem with you being away for day-offs. But I have a problem Toolset support system leaves the ticket unchecked while assigned support staffs are away. I guess you are assigned to my ticket that's why it was left while you are away. I wish your support system can detect some tickets that are waiting by users and let other support members know after left unanswered for 24 hours or something...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.